Lunes, Nobyembre 19, 2012

Ambition in Life as a Computer Science Student

1. What would you like to be 5 yrs from now? (hopes, aspirations, wishes)
 Answer: 
             There are lots of thing I wanted to achieve. It is then our nature to have a desire and ambition on things that gives as comfort, wealth, power and glory. Speaking of ambition, in the future I hope to see myself working on a theory that will give a positive impact not only in the scientific community but also to society. I would also like to build and make my own company.

2. If you are to develop a program to promote moral values, what program would you do? and why?
Answer: 
            I will probably develop an educational game software that would teach and impart knowledge onto students about the proper ethics and the consequences of committing a crime. It will also provide programming and technological stimulation's giving the student incites and experiences on the world of technology and in the scientific community.

3. If you are a machine, what would you be and why?
 Answer: 
            The invention of computer marks the era of the new age. It became the foundation of the current technological breakthroughs. It became one of the important factor on the improvement of economic condition of a country and offered comfort to people. Like computer, I wanted to become a tool that would be beneficial to human world . I also wanted to offer comfort to those who needs me and make their task easier. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento